Effective: April 27, 2020
1. Information We Collect
We collect several types of information you access and use the Services:
- When you communicate with us or access Services, you may provide us with personal information like your name, email address, mobile telephone number, city and state.
- If you use the Services to find a healthcare or wellness practitioner, you may also provide us with your preferences or requested accommodations, your age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and your expected payment method.
- If you use the Services to market your healthcare or wellness services as a practitioner, you may also provide us with information about your experience, qualifications, certifications, licenses, and other information regarding your practice and its policies and procedures.
- When you use the Services, we may collect location data. We may also infer your general location information, for example, by using your internet protocol (IP) address.
- When you use the Services, we automatically receive some technical information about the hardware and software that is being used.
-- Cookies — We and our vendors may use various technologies to collect information, including but not limited to cookies, pixels, scripts, and device identifiers. Cookies are small text files that are sent by your computer when you access our Services. We and vendors may use session cookies (which expire when you close your browser), persistent cookies (which expire when you choose to clear them from your browser), pixels, scripts, and other identifiers to collect information from your browser or device that helps us do things such as understand how you use our Services, personalize your experience, and understand your usage of the Services. By using your browser and device settings, you may be able to block cookies or adjust settings for notifications when a cookie is set.
-- Log Information — When you use the Services, our servers will record information about your usage of the Services and information that is sent by your browser or device. Log information can include things like the IP address of your device, information about the browser, operating system and/or app you are using, unique device identifiers, pages that you navigate to and links that you click, searches that you run on the Services, and other ways you interact with the Services.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect to:
- Provide and manage our Services, communicate with you about our Services, and fulfill any contractual obligations we have with you, and otherwise with your consent or at your direction.
- Support your use of our Services and to ensure the quality and security of our Services
- Offer you customized content
- Understand how users interact with the Services
3. What We Share
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- With our service practitioners (such as third-party vendors, suppliers, and other service practitioners), who may use the information to process payments, develop and improve our Services, contact you in connection with the performance, operation, and support of our Services, performing analytics, marketing or consulting services, respond to your requests or as otherwise appropriate in connection with a legitimate business need.
- We also share information under the following principles:
--- With your consent or at your direction — We will share your information when we have your consent to do so or it is done at your direction.
--- For external processing or service provision — We sometimes share information with third parties to process information on our behalf or to otherwise provide certain services (such as payment services, advertising services, or information to better tailor our Services to you).
--- For legal purposes — We may share your information when we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process, or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities, (b) prevent, detect, or otherwise handle fraud, security, or technical issues, and (c) protect the safety, rights, or property of any person, the public, or Queerly Health.
--- On a non-personal or aggregate basis — We may share information that has been anonymized with others for their own uses, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
--- For business purposes — We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company. We may also share your information between and among Queerly Health, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
4. Do-Not-Track Disclosure
Some web browsers have “do-not-track” features that tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our website does not currently recognize or respond to automated browser signals, which may include “do-not-track” instructions.
We employ administrative, physical, and technical measures designed to safeguard and protect information under our control from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
6. Use by Children
We do not knowingly process personal information for which we determine the purposes and means of processing about children under the age of 13 without advance parental consent. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age and believe that your child has directly disclosed information to us, then please contact us so that we may delete the child’s information.
7. For Residents of California
If you are a California resident, California law requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California residents regarding the disclosure of personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. In the alternative, such businesses may adopt a policy of not disclosing personal information to third parties for marketing purposes if a California resident has opted-out of such information-sharing. We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent. If you wish to opt-out of our sharing your personal information for marketing purposes after you have consented, please contact us at the email address specified at the bottom of this policy.
8. International Data Transfers
If you are located or reside outside the United States, please note that we and our servers are located in the United States. Any information that you provide to us may be transferred to and processed in the United States or other countries around the world where our vendors and suppliers are located. This transfer may include recipients of information located in countries where there may be a lower level of legal protection for your personal information than in your country. By using the website, you consent to your information being collected, processed, used, and transferred as disclosed herein.
9. Changes to this Policy
This policy may change from time to time and any revised version will be posted on our website. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this policy and, if we make any material changes, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with additional notice (such as a notice on our landing page or sending you a notification by email).
10. How to Contact Us